Fatebook for Slack
Track your predictions, right where your team works
Why build a culture of forecasting?
- Make better decisions
- Communicate more clearly
- Build your track record
- Trust your most reliable forecasters
Frequently asked questions
- When I ask a question using /forecast, who can make a prediction?
Anyone in the channel where you asked the question can forecast.
- Where can I use /forecast?
You can use /forecast in any channel.
- Does the app have access to my team's Slack messages?
The app only receives messages where you use the /forecast command or mention @Fatebook.
- How do I make personal predictions that aren't shared with other members of my team?
Use the /forecast command in a direct message with @Fatebook.
- How can I get better at forecasting?
Try our rapid-feedback training tools on Quantified Intuitions.
- How can I stay up to date about Fatebook and Sage's other projects?
You can join our mailing list and Discord.
- How can I submit feedback about Fatebook?
You can email us at email@example.com or message us on Discord.